Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pictures, finally!


I am still waiting to put the elastic in the Lelah Top. I have yet to be able to take the time to go to the craft store and buy the elastic. But I have started on the i-cords. This is the first time I have ever made i-cords, and they seem to be pretty easy. While I can also see how some people who call them tedious, the last week at work has to be one my most tedious experiences ever, so the back and forth of the i-cords barely compares.

I thought I would also show some of the details. I really like how this came out, even if it has yet to be blocked. It'll probably look even better after blocking.
I also took pictures of the shawl before I frogged, and have pictures of what it looks like now that I have restarted it. I am really liking it much more single stranded. The stitches and pattern can be seen much better, although that is good and bad in itself. This is the first time I have tried anything even close to lace work, so I am sure there are going to be a few mistakes in there.


And of course, whenever I have any of my projects spread out on a table or the floor, the first thing the cats do are sit or walk on the fabric. It's cute though. :o)

No comments: