Saturday, March 31, 2007

Etsy

Since beginning my lace shawl, I have not been able to stop thinking about stitch markers and how much I have come to like them in the past... week. Because of this, I have decided to make my own stitch markers. In the middle of the week, I bought the basics for what I needed to make some markers, and I am hooked. Today I bought more decorative beads and have been chugging out sets of markers in no time. I believe since yesterday I have made 14 sets with 5-7 markers in each set. By the end of this weekend, I hope to have my Etsy shop up and running. I am very excited about this, and already have a number of favorites.
So this is my shameless plug that you should check back and look for my Etsy shop to be up!

1 comment:

ms. crafty said...

awesome! Love the new template, too :-)