Thursday, February 01, 2007

Last Package

Tuesday after work I went to to the post office with my little cream colored slip telling me that I missed a delivery. I didn't know what I was getting, so it was a surprise to get not one, but two boxes! One of those boxes just happened to be from my secret pal. I opened it to find mixed in with the packing peanuts were a couple of handfulls of Hershey's kisses. Yai chocolate! Hidden in the box was Knitting Over the Edge by Nicky Epstein, and a delicious smelling set of lime cilantro items. It has a cute flower looking candle, two bath salt tea bags, some of the cutest little inscence I have ever seen and a leaf shaped burner to go with them. And to keep with the lime theme, everything was ... well... limey green :o) Thank you, pal! I can't wait to get the chance to use these!

1 comment:

theShizzKnit said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you like your package and that the post got there in time for the end of the month. Thank you for being such a fun SP :)
If you're every in NYC, let me know and we can catch up at a knitting cafe!

Maria