Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Class Progress

Last night has been the first time I left really sore from dance in a long time. It's funny; I have been dancing for over a year, and each time I go into class I learn something new or feel like there is still something I can improve on. It's a good feeling that there is still more to learn and practice, and that in another year I will not be bored and will still find something that I can work on. I think the new format and rotation schedule helped a little.
I feel as though in the past couple of weeks I have at least learned a lot and have had something to bring home each night, even if I didn't progress much. Especially in the belly dance classes, I feel like I have been stuck on a plateau for a number of months after making some great progress. I feel like I am about to hop off and make my upward progress again, and I can't wait to get that feeling. I know I have been making spectacular progress in Dance Movements, and I am looking forward to when that transfers over to belly dancing.

No comments: