Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Twin Ribs Complete!

Saturday was a very relaxing dayafter a very long week. I spent the majority of the day knitting my socks, the toes of which can be seen 3 posts ago (I need to update more regularly). I hadn't been knitting all week due to professional and personal stresses, and unfortunately, knitting couldn't be my cure. I turned the heels in the morning, and had both heels completed by noon. Mr A kept saying "Look! You can be done today!!" I told him that I was far from finished and expected that I'd be done next weekend, or depending on how much I dedicated, sometime this week. I guess at that time, I wasn't expecting to be able to just sit and knit all day. I ended up finishing them Sunday evening. I only used 50g total out of the ~100g of ChaCha that my SP sent me. I was so excited that they were completed, that I wore them all day yesterday before I had a chance to get in any pictures. I managed to get Mr A to help take pictures of my feet since I did not want purely arial views. Out comes the tripod (and Mr A's concentrating face which includes some lip pouting... hard to be still when laughing at the lip) and many pictures later I get the perfect one.

Hooray for new socks! They were made two at once on Addi Turbo US1, magic loop style, toe up. :o)

2 comments:

badmommy said...

You so totally rock!

Kiwi said...

Coming from the Sock Queen herself, I take that as a very good compliment :o) Thank you! If you're there, I'll see you at knit night tomorrow!