Saturday, October 21, 2006

Today's Lesson

Today I learned that it is very hard to think of gifts for someone that I don't know and have limited information on. I decided that I would make an attempt at searching for things for my Secret Pal, and I am not sure how successful I was. I did get a few things which I really hope she likes. I bought some things that she didn't specifically say she liked, but I hope that with what I was reading from her blog that she will really like the items. I am also discovering how hard it is to spend only $60 and not blow it all on one or two things. I am excited to be sending things out and to be participating in this swap, and really can't wait to see what my pal thinks of the things I am giving her. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to participate in one, they sound so neat! Alas, I can't afford $60 for gifts for my kids let alone someone I don't know :(

Kiwi said...

This is my first one; I figured the $60 shouldn't be *too* bad since it is spread out until Jan 31, and I also only plan on doing every other one or so that it doesn't become too overwealming. I hope you do get to do one though! So far it is pretty fun.