Monday, October 16, 2006

Knitting questions

A little contest that I just became aware of via my hostess's blog. I figured it could be fun since I am still in recoup time.

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
There can be two answers to this question; the physical spot and the mental spot. My favorite physical knitting spot has to be (like most people) on the couch in front of the tv. This gives me the best place in the house to be, first of all. I can see everything, I am in the middle of everything, and I have have my knitting on my lap. What's better than that? My favorite metal knitting spot can really be anywhere physical, as long as it is more or less comfortable. I like to be relaxed, enjoying myself and all over getting that feeling of accomplishment.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Since I have so many things I love to do, this is (fortunately?) an easy question. I would play my guitar, paint, draw and dance. If the question were instead worded "if your fingers fell off and you could never have the dexterity again that you do now" then I think my only option would be to dance. Luckily, it is something I love to do.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Anywhere? I think I would have to go back to Fiji. It was so welcoming, so beautiful and in the midst of the lack of technology (where we were on the Island at least) it felt so much like home that I had missed for too long. I could have stayed there forever never even thinking of picking up a computer again and still have been the happiest in my life.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
Who says I grew up? Who says I'm not little? Who says that I can't go do something else if I decide I don't like what I am doing right now. Oh boy, I have plans. One day I am going to cullinary school to be a chef. I am going to be a dancer too. I am also going to cure the world of diseases, one at a time.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Right now I really just want the basic strawberry flavor. Icecreams have too much packed into them now with the flavories, swirlies and other goop. What happened to the most basic and satisfying single flavor. Mm strawberry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wondering if question 4 hit a raw nerve??? LOL

Kiwi said...

Haha! In a silly, stubborn, arms crossed with out a pout on the face kinda way, where I slam my foot down and say "I'm not growing up!!!" ;o)