Sunday, December 17, 2006

Finished: Diagonal Lace Scarf

Thursday night I plowed through the remainder of the Diagonal Lace Scarf for Mr A's mom. I made it out of Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb. I blocked it that night and Friday morning when I checked the blocking preocess, it was finished! The yarn was so much softer and so nice. I almost want to keep it. :o)

Before blocking:







And the close up of the stitches.

And now that pictures have been taken, I can wrap it and send it off! Yai!

Unfortunately since finishing this scarf and the Danica scarf I have been slightly unmotivated to work on the socks for Mr A. This was not helped by my coming home one day last week to find the yarn stretched all the way from the bag in the living room to inside my bedroom. This resulted in me shoving long tangled strands of yarn back in the knitting bag. I am not looking forward to fixing that. But I do need to have something to knit while on the plane to Florida.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Lion and Lamb. So much so that I didn't throw away the last meter left over from a project. It is luscious.

badmommy said...

GORGEOUS!