Thursday, August 23, 2007

Placed Cable Pics

You know, I should really have better timing with when I knit sweaters, and also when I decide to attempt to photograph them. For example, yesterday was not the day at 85 degrees to decide (in my air conditioning-free apartment) that it would be the perfect time to take a picture of my Placed Cable sweater.

So here it is! Be gentle, and remember that it has not yet been blocked.






At first I was not to thrilled with the sweater, since I was expecting something a little closer to what was in the magazine; the slightly oversized, big and comfy sweater, but I think this is going to turn into one of my favorite sweaters to put over top a light shirt. The feel of the yarn was a huge plus; the RYC Cashsoft Aran is so SO soft, and feels very nice.
This sweater (as you can tell by my blog posts) was a very quick knit.

PS. This is my first post as a 24 year old. Woo hoo!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Great job!h

Kiwi said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic!

Kazen @ Always Doing said...

Beautiful sweater! And welcome to being 24... thank goodness we're not 25 yet! -_^

Anonymous said...

Great sweater! It looks fantastic on you. It just makes me even more eager to knit my own! :)