Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pictures!!

Okay! I decided to try on the Gatsby Girl Pullover to see how it fit, it its completely unfinished state. I used stitch markers to close the parts of the shoulders that need to be seamed, and slid it on. I am SO excited. This is my first sweater/top thing, and I am overjoyed with how it fits.



Please excuse the bright undergarnments shining through the lace. That will be fixed before wearing the top out in public, I swear.


I am into the beginning of sleeve one, and I sure hope it fits and works out as well as the rest of the sweater. Funny though, how cute it looks without the sleeves. I'm sure it would look better if it were actually finished properly, though.

Woo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sweater looks awesome! I can't wait to see the sleeves added, but your are right, it looks great without too.

Kiwi said...

Thanks! I might just go ahead and knit it again in a lighter weight yarn, leave off the sleeves, and wear it like that.