Thursday, September 14, 2006

FO!!

I finished the baby blanket at midnight last night. I was working on it is the evening and by the time I started the border of 12 garter stitches, I thought "I am not going to sleep until this is completed!" I ended up using only half the yarn I thought I was going to need. It is so big and soft and stretchy. And I am very proud of it. All I have to do on it is weave in the ends. I'll be posting pictures .... later when I am looking more awake.
Now I only have my boise shawl! Hello monogomy :o) I feel so much better when I only have one project, especially when that project is something that I am really excited about and want to put all of my focus into. Hooray!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. I guess you aren't such a 'loose knitter' after all...I can understand your wanting to be loyal with this one (project)- considering there is a baby involved.
Are you stoked to reclaim your boise project?

Kiwi said...

I am very excited! After my rough start on Thursday (and restart.. and restart..) last night I finally got through the first 11 row repeat. That was thrilling :o)